onsdag 10. oktober 2012

I Have too many unfinished projects .. I will not start anything new before half of them are gone .. or I should probably say done

These nine quilts are almost done .. I just need to quilt them .. and do some applique on a few .. before 2013 they all need to be finished .. or I will have problems making my husband understand why I need more fabric .. and more quilting stuff ; ))

Even more projects .. If I work hard every day from now on .. on these .. and of course my christmas quilts .. those I forgot about .. and I have lots of small projects also .. I have organized those also .. Im so clever .. today .. lets hope it lasts ; ))

3 kommentarer:

  1. You can do it, Tove! I have faith in you!
    Jane, a quilter in Canada

    SvarSlett
  2. Thank you Jane .. So glad you have faith in me ; ) .. Its a big job ; )

    SvarSlett
  3. I also have finished tops, a whole lot of them. I know I should quilt them and sew the binding and finish the quilts before I start a new project, but somehow it slips my mind when I find a new exciting pattern :) I´ll check in on your blog to see how you´re doing and maybe you can visit my blog!
    Gun, Sweden
    http://rutigt.wordpress.com

    SvarSlett