tirsdag 9. oktober 2012

Some inspiration for my next project ..

I have during one of my trips discovered the beauty of old scholl posters .. they are each like peaces of arts .. I want them ; ) .. but I cant .. its a museum .. so then I will make something that will remind me of them .. this is some of the stuff I made that reminds me of the colors that has been used on the birds .. well, the way I see it .. I will have to figure out how to put this into a quilt .. and I pretty much already have ; ) .. I have ordered some fabrics .. which takes forever to arrive .. fooorevvver !   This is my first use of Photo Editing .. it has taken me hours and hours .. and to much trouble .. I am getting there .. I just have to figure out how to straighten the pictures inside the frames .. so this is what you get for now ; ) .. It can only get better ... lets hope ; )

 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar